Artist in Ceramic
Email: email@example.com Cell Phone: +55 11 96133-8458.
After I graduated with a BA in Fine Arts from the University Armando Álvares Penteado - FAAP - Sao Paulo, Brazil, I lived abroad in many different countries such as Japan, the US, Thailand, Canada and others. I lived in Japan for several years near Mount Fuji working as a photographer. At Machiko city in Tochigi Prefecture I had my first experience in ceramics and this is why I am working with ceramics today.
· 1983- 1989 - BA - Visual Communication , FAAP - Fine Arts University Armando Alvares Penteado, San Paulo, Brazil.
· 2006 - MA Planning and Marketing of tourist destination products - SENAC
· 2007- MA Teaching Higher Education - SENAC.
· 2002 – Pottery and Glaze high temperature courses – SENAI – San Paulo.
· 2003 – Pottery - Studio Hideko Honma
· 2004 – Pottery – Studio Janu Capuano
· 2005 – Modeling – Sara Carone.
· 2007 – 2008 - Pottery and Modeling – Mokiti Okada Foundation – IACE.
· 2010 – Bank of Brazil – Individual Exhibition – San Paulo.
2010 - Hebraica Club - San Paulo.
· 2010 - Annual Handcraft Exhibition – SUTACO – Superintendent of Craft Work in
Communities in SP, San Paulo.
· 2011 – Art Mundi Fair – San Paulo.
· 2011 – Kei Ceramic Studio – San Paulo.
· 2011 - Terra Bela Studio – San Paulo.
2013 - 1º Show of Versatility and Art - BUNKYO - Brazilian Society of Japanese Culture - San Paulo.
2013 - Mossrock Studio Fine Arts Gallery - The Oakland, Texas, USA.
2013 - Pont Art Gallery - Vila Madalena, San Paulo.
2013- 7o. Great Arts Exhibition - from October 12th through 20th.BUNKYO. Brazilian Society of Japanese Culture, San Paulo.
2013 - Ceramic Art on Fire Exhibition by Art 117 (Coopcult and Art) from November 12th through 30th. - Culture Center Geraldo Pereira, Braganca Paulista, San Paulo.